This one day workshop will cover:
- Basic Dog Behaviour in relation to Dog Grooming
- Introducing new dogs into the grooming environment using Animal Centred Education (ACE) Free Work
- Canine Training Options for Grooming
- Tellington TTouch Training
- Consent Based Grooming
Questions will be allowed throughout the workshop.
Unfortunately, we cannot allow dogs at this workshop, but if you are not able to leave your dog at home there is an associated doggy care facilities (fee will apply). Please email me at email@example.com for further details.
Fee is £90* which includes light refreshments.
* If you do not have a copy of my book Taking the Grrr out of the Grooming Salon, you will be able to purchase one on the day at an additional cost of £10.
Hot and Cold drinks will be available throughout the day.
Feedback from previous delegates:
- Learned so much. Sue is an enthusiastic, warm and friendly teacher and so knowledgeable (Sonia Rowley)
- Glad I came, feel armed with tools to use when grooming (Georgie Buxton)
- Detailed, engaging and easy to understand (Jade Bell)
- Very interesting workshop full of tips to help groomers (Cassandra Stephens)
This workshop can also be delivered at your salon or a venue organised by yourself if you wish. Please do not hesitate to contact me for further information.